Plastic processing at the specialistsThe Viebahn Systemtechnik is the specialist for customer-specific system solutions. We use a variety of methods for plastics processing: Injection molding, foam technology, polyurethane casting technology and the production of composite sheets are standard methods used in our company. We process all common plastics such as soft-PVC, PVC, TPU, TPE, PP, PU, PE, PS, PC-PBT, POM, ABS as well as many in-house blends and compounds.
Due to modular construction, our in-house tooling shop is able to produce most tool requirements cost-efficiently within an average of 14 days.
The following properties are applicable on almost all of our processed plastics:
- Integral connections of soft plastics with steel and / or plastic carriers
- 2-component injection molding
- Encapsulation of steel parts, combination with steel-channels
- Shore A plastics are generally available in 45° to 100° hardness
- UV-, oil-, ozone- and weather resistant
- General operation temperature of -40°F to +194°F
- Implementation of specific properties (such as the performance of various fire regulations, swelling, water absorption, electric conductivity, carbon content) in accordance with customer requirements
- Coloration of plastic products selectable within the scope of technical possibilities
- High resilience
- High impact-, upsetting- and tensile strength